Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TTC Study Participant

I heard on a local radio station about a ttc study being run, so I called about 2 weeks ago and got a call back today.  The study group is Reliant(http://www.reliant.com/ I think).

Basically they are testing a new kind of HPT that is a digital and tells you how far along you are depending on how much hcg is in your urine(some of this is my assumptions based on what I know).  I will be supplied with OPK's and HPT's and will need to provide a urine test daily(slightly unsure of this part).

The study will run for 3 months and if I'm not pg then my part of the study is over.  If I end up pg then I continue on with the study and keep taking the HPT's to make sure they coincide with how far I actually am thru the second trimester at which time I can have a free u/s(I'm figuring so they can measure and make sure the hpt is correct based on the u/s).

I start next cycle since I'm on cd 5 today and it's too late to get me started this cycle.  I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment