Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Man

I love him.  So much.

I'm so grateful to have him in my life, it took awhile for us to get where we are and it's now only been almost 5 months, but I can say truthfully that I love him with all my heart.  I've never been able to say that about anyone before. 

He is such a good person it's almost unbelieveable.

I would love nothing more than to have a baby with him and it scares me so much to think it might not happen makes me so sad.    Before, it was ME wanting a baby because I wanted one.  Now it's WE want a baby for US.  So now I feel almost more pressure for it to happen since it's something we both want now.

I know statistically speaking even with timed intercourse you only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant and it can take a healthy couple 12 months to get pregnant, I just feel so sad when AF comes every month and I know Rob does too, I see it in his eyes.  He stays so positive and upbeat and I try so hard for him to stay upbeat.

So here is to hoping it happens sooner than later.

1 comment: