Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rough day today I think

I'm at work doing this from my phone so forgive any typos...

I just feel like crying and I don't know why, I hate these days, they sneak up on you with no warning.  It's a feeling of it's never going to happen, that I'll forever be the one to help others get their dream but I'm stuck at the starting line.

I guess I'm the ultimate coach.  I don't want to be a coach anymore, I want my turn of having MY hand held and helping ME.

A good internet friend of mine who has suffered many losses found out she was pregnant a few days ago, it truly was like a miracle for her, she has a few issues of hormones that make it hard for her to get and sustain a pg.  Well yesterday her hcg levels started dropping, so she's losing yet another babe. The unfairness(yes life isn't fair but fuck off with that bullshit)of it boggles me.  A couple who is loving, stable, and so ready get thei hope snatched away, while Susie Blowjob downtown tries to sell her baby for more smack.

I used to believe with everything in me in gaurdian angels, I've realized that in the last year there's no such thing.

Anyways, I'm at work, having a rough day, gotta get through it just like everyother day......

5 comments:

  1. i totally started crying when i read her blog today (and i don't even really know her) so sad. i can't believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serenity, you are one of the strongest women I know. I'm praying that YOUR turn comes very soon.-Stevens_Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lady!
    It's only a matter of time. You're gonna start more ovualtion business and now that you're truly happy with your man it's gonna happen. It has to I honestly think you're body is just waiting till it was truly and sincerly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it isn't fair and that kind of unfairness just makes me want to scream and cry until my throat is raw. I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I wrote this post. I feel the exact same way. I've been trying for 21 cycles and I just don't understand what is wrong. And every time I get my period I hear of another pregnant "friend".
    And the thing about believing in guardian angels... I used to feel the same way and now I just can't believe as much as I want to and need to.
    What is the point in praying and hoping for something when it never ever comes.

    ReplyDelete