Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!!

Today is a bitter sweet holiday for me...3 years ago on Thanksgiving I was able to announce I was pregnant to the family.  I won't ever announce something like that on a holiday again.

Today was a good day though!  I was in charge of the jello(with bananas in it), Corn pudding(aka scalloped corn, YUM), and Broccoli Bake(YUM).  I had a mishap with the broccoli though, somehow it didn't turn out as creamy so I had to make more cheese sauce and mix it in, still yummy, but didn't look all nice and perfect.

Rob kept all the kids busy with the xbox so us women folk could cook.  We ate, had spilled milk, did a half ass job at decorating the tree, ate pie, and now Rob and I are home about to watch a movie, then off to bed for me as I have to wake up at 3 am to be to work at 4 am so I can open the store at 5 am....yuck!

I hope everyone has had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment