Monday, November 15, 2010

Medical Study, it's official!!!

Clear Blue is coming out with a new HPT(digital) that reads how far along you are depending on how much hcg is in your urine(so I was correct in my assumption from last post about it).

At the appointment we went through a pretty lengthy medical history. Then went over instructions of what I will be doing.

I start next CD 1 and take a hpt(regular clear blue line kind) and 3 days later, take another one just to make sure I'm not pg.  starting CD 9 I take the opk's(digi) and start collecting a daily urine sample.  I stop opking when I get my surge but continue doing urine collection until that next CD 1.  I also have a daily journal for collection info in.  I was even provided a black pen, lol.

The kit I got includes 60 urine sample jars, 40 digi opk's, 4 hpt, diary, pen, urine collection bucket that goes on the toilet I can pee in.

I'm actually excited, if nothing else, I helped develop a new hpt and that's kinda cool.

I will be updating with pics of the kit later.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool! Can't wait to see how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete