Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last cycle in the study

So I am CD 6 of the 3rd cycle in the study for ClearBlue.  If I don't get preg this cycle, it's the end of my participation. 

I also think if I don't get preg this cycle, that I'm done until July when  I can get a better insurance plan during open enrollment.  Last year the better plan offered infertility coverage that did cost sharing of IUI and IVF.  So, yes, I'll take a break from temping, OPK's, the whole shebang.

I'm burnt out, discouraged, and feeling like I just don't even give a shit anymore even though it's something I want so bad.

1 comment:

  1. What I want to say is lose the faith- give up- quit trying... take the pressure off! You need to give your mind a break from the constant thoughts of every month being the month and the pressure of a bfp. I stuggled living my life because I was so consumed with baby- I let the TTC tske control of everything, and it almost ended my marriage. When I gave up and gave into the universe (went on birth control, joined a gym, paid $300 for a diet program) I finally got pregnant. It took 5 years for me to say "fuck it" and when I finally did, it happened.

    Don't pressure yourself, I know the pain of every negative test so my advice to you- fuck it, fot s little while and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete